Sunday, April 5, 2009

Etsy Shop - Kailo Chic

OK.. so I haven't really been blogging.. have been procrastinating for some really lame reasons.. busy with driving class, busy with baking classes... blah blah blah..

Whilst I wanted to blog on my hobbies - cooking, baking, gardening, etc.. is funny that one of my first blog should be about... my other not-so-wholesome hobby - shopping! hehe.

I was first introduced to etsy.com by a church friend of mine. "Your place to buy and sell everything handmade".. Ahh.. doesn't that sound quaint? I like handicraft and like things handmade. There are so many cool things in etsy. I always feel that you can browse endlessly inside etsy.

I stumbled upon this lady's shop today and since I always have a weakness for purses and clutch bag, it didn't take very long for me to fall in love with her etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5528925

So nice....She even has her own online shop - www.kailochic.com!

I really like this particular pouch.. it even has a polka dot lining.. :) *Sigh* So nice..

No comments: