Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oppss.. sorry!



I read a couple of my old posts today... and was quite horrified by my own English in one of them.

You see, being quite impatient.. I tend to type out what I think or feel in a rather hasty manner. Then, I'd hurriedly load a couple of photos and quickly publish my post WITHOUT even reading it through.

I do sometimes read my own post before publishing.. but I have to admit.. I don't do that a lot...

And so, if you come across posts that are really badly written and have been irked by the English...

Oh dear.. I'm so sorry... I'd be more careful in future.

2 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

I thought your English to be perfectly fine.

Open Kitchen Concept said...

You are so kind.. it was my post on Cinnamon Basil.. haha.. Typos and all.. I could barely understand myself.. :P