Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not as strong

I'm not as strong as I think I am.

A day later, I find myself shaking suddenly at the incident at 5pm today... in the office, at my desk.

"People first, then money, then things" - The Husband encouraged me with this statement this morning. And I understand.. even though the things lost may cost a lot and be sentimental.. they are just afterall things..

But still..

And what makes me shudder is the thought that someone would do something like that to me..

I can't quite describe my feelings. Part anger.. part frustration.. part regret.. part scared.. part betrayed.. and a very strange sense of heartache and disappointment with the world.

5 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

*hugs*

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks dear Fry..

Petunia Lee said...

Hey... hopefully high tea will cheer you up?

Blur Ting said...

It's natural to feel this way. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Malar said...

Yes! I hope the high tea with petunia & Ting will brighten up your day!