Friday, June 17, 2011

Late Nights and Take-Home Dinner

I have been feeling most unhealthy recently.

Since I came back from my business trip, I have been working rather long hours, eating dinner at late hours and not doing any exercise at all.

I feel tired, pale and flabby.

Not a good feeling.

Happily, this situation should end by next Friday and I'd be flying to Hong Kong for the weekend and then taking the rest of the following week off.

My plans for that week will be to go swimming, hit the gym and meet up with friends for high-tea. All very very healthy things to do.

In the meantime though, I'd have to stick to my take-home dinners. Mostly, the food hasn't been that bad. Tonight's dinner was hot and spicy noodles from Asian Kitchen and it is pretty good.

The noodles were cold and clumpy by the time I got home 
but the hot and spicy soup was very good

3 comments:

miruku said...

Hot and spicy soup is my favourite anytime, it looks delicious but i will add more parsley in it hehe.
Happy HK trip and then an enjoyable rest week!

Malar said...

Happy holiday! Have a good rest!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks both! I'm in HK now!