Saturday, October 22, 2011

When the going gets tough..

I haven't been blogging much lately simply because I haven't been in the right kind of mood.

I've been feeling thoroughly depressed.

It's not work - although work has been frustrating somewhat of late.

Someone in The Family is going through a heartbreakingly difficult time and it upsets me to see him and the rest of my family distressed.

This quote is dedicated to that Someone:

Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit
makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.
William Butler Yeats

6 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

Hey... cheer up girl!!

Wen-ai said...

I hope you feel better soon! Huggies

luciana said...

Hope things get better soon for you and your family!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Petunia, Wen-ai and Lucy! :)

Malar said...

Hope he & his family will recover from the difficulties! Cheer up OKC!!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Malar, very sweet of you.. :)