Sunday, September 16, 2012

Off work


I've been off work for more than a week now.

I was very busy at work up to the very last day in the office and left at about 10pm that day..

Since then, I've tried to put work behind me and doing things I enjoy - such as going for a swim in the morning, cooking a light lunch for myself at home and going around the island, eating things I like.

Next week is The Big Week though, so this time of relaxation would be ending soon.

Looking back at my post on "Things to do before September", I definitely have not done all the things I wanted to.. but I've played enough, especially over the last one week.

10 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

Rest now... in a couple months, you'll be really busy!!

My Sinfonia said...

OKC, its good you are feeling all relaxed now. Never mind the list of things to do for now.You will get a fresh new list of long to-dos before long!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Petunia, Sinfonia! :)

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

i hardly drop a comment here but i do read piously.

take care + hopefully, we can meet up 1 day! =)))

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Fry! I hope to meet you one day though... Maybe together with Ting? I saw you on her Facebook before, heheh

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

sure! we can always meet up, before or after you pop. though in my experience with God Daughter, we should meet before the popping. hehehehe...

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

add me in Facebook? or we connect here?

Vi said...

Talke and sleep lots now!

Vi said...

I mean take care... iPhone autocorrect I like u not!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Vivian!